View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 02:31 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akash View Post
Thanks guys. I am just wondering if there is something apart from TOS going on there which I can fix, and which would address my painful trap's on the right side. Its what is really disabling.

Brisco71, can you tell me a bit more about your bulging disc issue? Was it nerve root compression or cord impingement? Or something else?

You know, I have no clue, really.lol I have had a diagnosis of cervical stenosis for years, so I would assume that the cord was impinged? All I know is that my ortho reviewed my MRI, and said he had found a bulge at c-5, and scheduled surgery. By the time I had the surgery a few weeks later, I was in so much pain, I hadn't slept in a week. I had the disc fusion in August of 2013 and by December 2013 my ortho was sending me to Johns Hopkins to get the TOS diagnosis and schedule surgery. My first rib removal was in Jan. of this year. So, 2 major surgeries within 5 months. I still need to have my right rib removed, but, I am waiting to give myself more time to heal.
brisco71 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote