View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 07:26 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Catra ,
I'm so deeply sorry of how things sudden changed and how dr and nurses man aged the whole situation, we know in rsd case dr in ER can't offer to much but having uti and being pregnant should made then ask someone professional and knowledge enough about rsd what to do they are,lazy and really don't care about our pain,after all they see us as mental ills and rsd is real.
I'm glad your stationary diabetic got away and if still might be active soon will subside ,have faith and rest the best you can ,is real hard to deal with flares and the pregnancy brings so many hormonal changes is too much stress to handle all at once ,glad you are doing ok.
Rsd flares can get so worse with any like you said vital check up and we can risk to get worse for a blood drawn,blood pressure measure ,ect,is a no for us and really do understands why you keep feeling them not to touch you,who really wants rsd spread for a dome dr or nurse error,they are not really doing their homework,I'm glad the nurse treated you kind and listen at you,you deserve much better and your baby as well .
I hope this bad memory stays in the past and you can have in the future visits ,hope not for emergency but routine the care you need.
My thoughts and prayers are with you ,hope things get better and you feel relax and relief full,of comfort soon,
Gentle loving soft hugs from Jesika .
Glad you are doing ok and keep the positive attitude and the strength to fight any steps of the way .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
catra121 (09-02-2014)