View Single Post
Old 09-01-2014, 10:23 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
Vitamins and supplements can help the brain tolerate stress and help maintain a strong blood/brain barrier. Anxiety causes toxins to collect in the brain. Vitamins help the brain flush them out. The myelin sheath around nerve fibers need good nutrition.
What would these toxins do to me that hasn't been done already? I thought the myelin sheath problem was an issue with ms patients, not tbi patients.

What is a strong blood/brain barrier and what does it do?

Off the top of your head, are there any symptoms that I list that will be helped by vitamin intake. I have a three month supply but just couldn't find any literature on how taking them after initial few years helps. thank you for your time.

Some of them have been proven in rats to fight the plagues that cause dementia and Alzheimer's. But I was hoping there was a more current reason.

Will they help me deal with my injury better because I think we can all agree that they are never going to affect my sensory issues, like tinnitus, burning pain, twitches, spasms, etc. Or am I wrong? I am asking because I know you know a lot more about me on this subject and looking for guidance. Thank you in advance.
anon1028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote