View Single Post
Old 09-02-2014, 03:30 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tracy8763 View Post
Hello everyone I had applied for Social Security disability back in May 2013 because of my MS but was denied first time around. I reapplied this past September 2013 and then was also diagnosed with thyroid cancer. I have been back-and-forth speaking to the representatives making sure that they have received all of my medical documentation from my doctors and hospitals which they say they have. I received a phone call from my representative saying that my neurologist stated he wanted me to see me to see a psychiatrist because of my complaints of having anxiety attacks. They actually called me yesterday and said they set up an appointment with one of their doctors which is a lot sooner than my appointment would have been. I'm a little nervous about this I've never seen a psychologist before I'm not sure what to expect. I had to go back to work but only three hours a week because my bills have been piling up. My biggest problem is not only the weakness in my legs but now I have incontinence. That's just a few of the many symptoms I have been experiencing and ever since the cancer diagnosis the major problem with the panic attacks. I really just want this all to be over with I'm trying to stay positive but I'm really hoping that this is my last appointment I have to do before they make a decision. I don't have a lawyer which concerns me I just hope I've done everything that they need me to do because I'm pretty much at the end of my rope.
Get a lawyer!!!!!!!!
fedup is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote