View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 05:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by daylilyfan View Post
Desi
A while back, I sent you a PM with info about Dr. Dews, on the east side of Cleveland. She's part of the Clev. Clinic... worked with Stanton-Hicks in the main campus but now she is the manager of the pain clinic at a satellite hospital office.

If you did not try her... you may want to give her office a call. It did not take them long to work me in when I told them I had RSD. I liked her. She knew more about RSD than anyone else I have been to. I wish she was still on my insurance!! Danged employer had to go an change companies - and she is not on the new plan.

If you do not still have the email with her contact info, PM me and I'll resend it to you if you are interested.

I am sorry to hear you have had such a hard time.

Jules
Hi Jules! hey, thank you! thank you!! your a doll! So, we finally have a doctor who understands RSD.. wow!! I will for sure call her. I have a Clev. telephone book. we are only 45 min. away from Cleveland. My husband go's up to Breaksville in Clev. (Veterans hospital) that he hates. he is 100% disabled from the VietNam war and they pay for everything, plus there is a VA clinic here. Doc's din't help him much at all. hey, before I forget, I said that Wal Mart called and told me I had to take those vicoprophen(pain pill's every 8 hrs. now) well, first thing this morning I called them to ask them who do they think they are..saying;"I have RSD.. you should not tell me how to take this, it is my doctor's job.. blah.. blah. blah... well, listen to this!! My Pharmacy(WalMart) NEVER called.. it was my doctor who had his secetary tell me that WalMart said this, which they never did!! why is my doctor hiding, lying, why couldn't he have called to tell me this?? I'm so mad right now!! oh, Jules, listen to me ramble on and on. sorry Yes.. please pm me!! I really don't know how to thank you!! I'll just give ya some hugs, Jules!! Love ya! Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote