Thread: Sick of this!
View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 05:43 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by allentgamer View Post
Doctors arent real high on my list either, heck I wouldnt even be here if one hadnt said "Oops!".

I think your still real lucky to have them at least telling you that it is RSD before the year is up. I wish I had been so lucky. A vascular surgeon finally told me I have RSD 3 1/2 years after the oops. Waaay to late!

You have to be your own advocate, and the system is against you. Be the squeaking wheel because you know what they say
You know, your so "RIGHT ON" here Allen, about saying that I am real lucky to have at least one Dr. telling me I have RSD (made me think) Allen, now that you just mentioned this about you being diagnoised after 3 yrs. made me think.. hmmmmmmmmm.. I remember them screwing up my I.V. and my hand was all messed up. I had a block when they first came out.. this block numbed my entire arm and I remember the pain dr. (she was a woman) who yelled at the nurse because she didn't give me a sling (I could have broke my arm) if I slamed it against something. This block scared me so much, when my entire arm was numb, my hand too!!I mean this numbness lasted for 20 hrs. I don't know what the heck was in that medicine!! It was a neck block(ganglion) anyway, I also liked when you said;"Be the squeaking wheel because you know what they say"... Thanks Allen and hugs to you my friend. Love, Desi
Desi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote