Thread: Stress & MS
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 09:46 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

I agree with Snoopy, for everyone regardless of medical condition, striving for as stress free a life as possible is the way to go. Far easier to preach than practice life has a way of ensuring that, but yeah learning to simply accept things as they are and as they come probably leads to better health than diet, exercise or medication combined.

For me some of the things I use to cope with stress is always having a plan (carved firmly in water), realizing not everyone is educated (no matter how many sheep were skinned to say otherwise), and the 'common sense' the world is in desperate need of is humor.

I still forget sometimes and let myself get spun up over things that aren't going to change, even though it causes very real palatable pain to my body and more than once has even led to furthering existing injuries. Even so, I still try to not let the world (my family) get to me.

It might be a bit easier if I just went ahead and bought myself a hug-me-jacket already and installed my bouncy room Yesterday would have been a perfect day for some self hugging time in a cosy asylum cell for me. Still feeling the after-effects of dealing with an overage of I-D 10 Ts issues.
Starznight is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
LoveCats (09-03-2014), Snoopy (09-03-2014)