Old 09-03-2014, 10:51 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
yes almonds would be better than walnuts I think waves. then you use a bit of mayo. There is some sweetness but don't know how they achieved that. maybe just plain sugar? mixed into the mayo?
they blanched the broccoli first just ever so quickly to soften it up a bit or so it seemed or maybe it sat a while with the dressing to soften the broccoli????
Cool. We have mayo right now but it isn't opened.... when we open it I can try this. I might skip the sweetening... not too into sweet. Dunno, I might try with a little honey. The broccoli had to be blanched as mayo wouldn't soften it. I experimented with doing broccoli in the microwave, but I don't like how it turns out -- it stays greener and tastes better blanched. Cauli works out great in the microwave. I always do it in there. Weird, huh.

Quote:
I was able to do an hour and a half of paper work, probably 3 hours left will tackle some more this evening.
Fantastic!

Quote:
I had one black cherry mikes hard lemonade as a treat and it was perfect. one satisfied me and I slept well! yeah!

bizi
That's excellent! Moderation, yeah!

waves
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-03-2014), Brokenfriend (09-05-2014), DiMarie (09-06-2014), Dmom3005 (09-03-2014), Mari (09-04-2014)