View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 01:57 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default well thats rather annoying

First and foremost, im a huge and I mean HUGE hockey and football fan.

So last night we had our fantasy football draft, i was the champ last year, and always do awesome. So I posted up with my laptop, first time in 8 months that I planned on being on the computer for more then 10-15 minutes. I was on for about an hour and a half. I couldnt do it, besides trying to think of who to draft, remembering names, and comparing stats it was WAY to overwhelming, coupled with the staring at the screen. I cant believe how such a meaningless, usually easy task, completely destroyed me, even into today.

That also worries me is watching the sports. Sadly, I missed basically from January on for hockey, I just couldnt watch tv, let alone a fast paced game like hockey. Last month I made a breakthrough, and the TV no longer bothered me, but I dont really watch it. Its on basically to glance up on, and some sort of background noise. I dont ever watch tv shows in whole now. I dvr a lot of shows that I previously enjoyed, but none of them give me enjoyment anymore. I just get lost in them, and only watch them 20 or so minutes at a time because I cant keep my attention on them.

Worries me knowing that I probably wont be able to pay attention to football, and the impending hockey season. To be honest, its the only reason I get cable.

Just annoyed.
Bruins88 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Mokey (09-03-2014)