View Single Post
Old 09-03-2014, 04:25 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default scs for crps=scared to death

Hello again all!
Havent been on for awhile. (its hell to type). I have CRPS in my left arm. Along with priecers in my left wrist.
My PM Dr. suggested a SCS in June last i saw him. Voiced my concerns, but said at this point with my pain level im willing to do about anything. The more i have read, and even more thought, Im scared out of my mind to have this done. I still work full time which each day is getting harder and harder for me.
Long story short. I called for my pain med refill last week, he let me run out for 5 days! After several calls to his office the nurse ( who is not very intelligent to begin with) said he would refill for 1 month but really wants me to get SCS. Told her i was very worried about it, gave me # for the rep of the SCS. Basically telling me if i dont have this done he is finished with me. Might i add he is retiring in a few months. Refilled ONLY for 9 days of meds.
Closest PM Dr is 4 hourse away! I am at a loss i dont know what to do. Any suggestions or thoughts? Anyone had success with SCS? Will my CRPS spread?
jana77 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (09-05-2014), RSD ME (09-04-2014)