View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 10:16 AM
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Newly Joined

8 yr Member
Default rabies vacine aftermath

Thank you for your reply. My daughter had her last shot two weeks ago. Her tingling symptoms have not worsened so we are optimistic that they will resolve. Thank you again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ATX_Man View Post
I am so sorry my spam filter caught this notification.

I am sorry to hear your daughter had a bad reaction.

My issues started with lower back pain that started 24 hours post vax and the over a few weeks turned into parathesia, tendon issues, joint issues, sleep deprivation, depression, tingling and numbness. I also started random parts of my body twitching and had joint stiffness in the morning on my left knee.

The neurologist that I went to thought it was all in my head. She performed an EMG and found nothing wrong with my extremities.

She kept repeating vaccines are safe and that the back pain was coincidence. Of course it's a very strange coincidence and I never had any of these issues I the 36 years I have been on this earth. But heck what do I know about my own body.

It's amazing how many Doctors are in complete denial over how once body can be affected by a vaccine.

Anyway this went on for 3-4 months pretty good. The tingling and numbness started to subside. Happening less and less. Every flare-up was depressing but overall it was getting better.

My back on the other hand still hurt every day pretty bad. The neurologist that thought it was all in my head sent me to physical therapy. After 4 months of therapy and very little help I decided to break from my neurologist and went to see an orthopedic doctor.

The new doctor shared with me that she had seen this. An arthritic flare in the hip of a man that had a flu vaccine. She sent me to an MRI and what it revealed was an arthritic condition my lower back.

About 6 total months after I experienced back pain I had a pain free day... Of course that happiness was erased the next day when the pain creeped back in. However I started getting pain free days... Then a few in a row... Then weeks pain free!

I am sitting over a year post vax and I feel 99.9% back to normal.

I remember how depressed I was and the crazy ordeal I went through by my daily body journals.

Tell your daughter to take a deep breath and this will pass.

It will take some time. Progress is measured in months not days.

Have your daughter eat non-processed/whole foods and rest.

I did end up connecting with TNShopper via PM and she had the same experience and almost the same time table.
SaraBee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
mrsD (09-04-2014)