View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 07:16 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Thank you. Ok a lot of changes and finally some action. The 2nd neuro I called 1 more time to get a why. Well she was out of the office for 3 weeks and the people who took over her patients thought the other called and the messages got confused. She said it was still not right and apologised many times. Then she spent 20 minutes going over my symptoms and steps she feels. She feels my low white blood is a concern and that my past ed may have left with deficiency not showing. I go back tomorrow for more blood work. Also I'm getting squeezed in to a endocronologist next week and a new gp the following for more deficiency issues. She wants the neurontin to keep increased but if can't tolerate more then will add or change to a new med. My mom did get the report from the now fired first neuro. I'm going to bring it tomorrow to the 2nd. It did show pn and something about slow response I'm not exact. The 2nd neuro though thinks it may not just be the 1 issue since changing symptoms and the severe left pain may be a trapped nerve fiber and also pn in other areas. As for the dizzy it may be from the meds or from underlying deficiency/blood work issue?I'm still sending to the board review at chicago and mayo. The er issue if got bad or something falls through could be a possible. This 2nd doc really explains and I feel more comfortable with her and her being away makes sense. She is working hard now like with the endo because there was a month or two wait list but getting in next week and working more on possible other issues not just 1 specific. She also called back about research she did about other possible issues of past ed and damage.I think she feels bad about how I said I felt so lonely,scared,confused,pain when no return calls.As for the vicadin the 1st one keeps prescribing and when I was looking for another doc and found the current she wanted me off it cause of liver. The 1st neuro if not his area like a nerve,spine so issue I feel doesn't care. Who knows how long he would prescribe. I try not to take it but hard when the pain sets in. I hope between the higher neurontin and tramadol though it will be easier. Oh yeah there two different hospitals and have no clue of each other.Thanks again and feeling more hopeful.
daniella is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote