View Single Post
Old 09-04-2014, 03:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Still hanging on

I want to thank those of you that have reached out and or replied to me. I live in a very rural area. Other then nursing homes and hospitals there are very limited openings at this time for RN's. Most clinics employee med techs or LPN's. There is one clinic that did hire RN's but they have cut their staff and no longer offer health insurance. Part of the reason I work the hours that I do is for health insurance. AS many of you know insurance can be quiet difficult. The insurance we have at this point is reasonably prices with coverage for neurostimulator, my never ablations and all the "regular" coverage's. What I have been told by friends in similar situations that have taken some of the lovely insurance that has been mandated that they cannot afford some of the policies that will cover their healthcare needs. Or if it is affordable the deductible is so high the cannot afford it. So I will do what I do and pray that I do not harm any of my patients, and suffer as my pain spreads
psalms 91:11
pooh_ac is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eva5667faliure (09-12-2014), ger715 (09-09-2014), Rrae (09-05-2014), zookester (09-08-2014)