Thread: Vision blurry
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 12:45 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I will add as many might or already did,medications causes so many side effects and obviously ,sight is one of the most affected but I got a recommendation from my ophthalmologist on my last visit ,hope helps you.
During my exam I mentioned had rsd and also explained what it was and also mentioned is neurological condition as well, well he recommended me a 3d picture of the Inside of the eyes and follow the changes if any so I can related in the future ,if anything got worse with my sight,there is already pictures showing those changes and if you are under wc process ,which is my case unfortunately,sight can be added to be part of the claim but also track any change that can indicate damage inside by the many neuro changes ,is not cover by the insurances but is peace of mind to invest no ore than 7o bucks here in California for those pictures which are priceless when you are dealing with rsd ,so please consider that option as well ,get it in your own record folder and hope nothing else get worse ,but is real good to know ,dr can listen and care ,some drs but few still existed ,good luck and hope the what ,take care from Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Russell (09-05-2014)