Thread: Went to UVA
View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 12:59 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I agree with you Visioniosiv ,blocks can get you better or hurt you but is your decision to try ,in my case didn't help to much at all but mostly I will Insist in the fact my dr sent me to work right away and according with my ortho dr many times medications doesn't have time to settle so take time to rest and hope works well for you,also I developed severe headaches and muscle spasm ,might be a coincident but happened ,I don't try to tell you not to do it,we all react different ways and is you who knows the west but ask your dr any question possible about aside effect and possible complications just to be prepare .
My thoughts are with you always hoping for the best. We are not trying to get discourage you, just telling our personal experience for you to not to make our mistakes and have plenty time to rest and hope get some some relief ,gentle loving hugs ,Jesika .
Hope will lead you to the best decision and sure pain finally will give you a break,keep the hope and the faith,hope soon talk to you ,I'm sure so busy this past days but want to stop to support you ,love you girl !!

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Phaedra (09-05-2014)