View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 01:08 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm a scs patient and my best advice will be and is, if there anything else outer still, to try ,do it,scs is it for everyone and might come with so manny issues ,so please if your insurance covers other treatments ,do it and if that the last option you have go ahead . My first positioning on my left buttock was a nightmare and still suffering from it ,got a new surgery this year to repositioned on my abdomen and works as I expected last year but to get to this point I suffer a lots pain and still suffering and getting often flare still due to my buttock pain,practically and literally a pain on the butt .
Try something else before ,it works I won't lie but having several surgeries is real painful and tiring for real,try other options and if you decides to go for it ,let me know,I can provide you pics from my trial and also surgery so you can have and idea about the real deal,is real hard and in my case recovery took my job and peace of mind ,so please take time to do reached and get education as much as you can about rsd to understand 100% what are you dealing with.
Check www.rsds.org and also www.rsdhope.org and also check the last edition on rsds with late updates hope they help more ,gentle hugs and best wishes ,Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote