View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by tkrik View Post
I was going to by pass this thread because shoes are a sensitive subject to me. We have talked about shoes before and I think both of us are shoe women. I love shoes. It makes me so sad that I can't wear most of my shoes now. In fact, when I moved I gave away my pretty heels, wedges, and heeled boots. It was sad to part with them but I finally got realistic...I'm never going to wear them again.

I mostly wear flip flops and slippers. They are the only shoes that feel comfortable. I have a pair red suede flats that have a cute flower on them that I can wear for dressier occasions and I have a pair of slip on sneakers, a pair of low heeled boots for more casual occasions as well as some dressier flip flops that look fine with capris or pants.
Tricia, I know the pain of giving up the cute shoes and sandals. I donated all my shoes and it was hard but I knew someone could get some use out of them. They were only causing me stress by having them in my closet.

I wish I could wear flip flops. I trip over flat ground so I need something that stays on my foot without my help!

Slip on shoes are becoming my best friend it seems.
These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
Kitty is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
agate (09-09-2014), DejaVu (11-11-2015), LoveCats (09-06-2014), tkrik (09-05-2014)