View Single Post
Old 09-05-2014, 06:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Help To my fellow RSDers

Hi Everyone,
I hope everyone is hanging in & having more good days than bad. I havent been on in some time now, I'm sorry I have been thinking of you all everyday so while I had the energy I wanted to drop in say hello & see how you all are doing. I myself have been fighting everyday with this massive infection but soon it should be all over, on sept 18th I finally go for surgery!!! I am working with a wonderful place Called Smile Faith they are covering most the dental cost & my mom & grandmother are covering the rest so I can get well at least as well as I am able to with RSD lol but I am both nervous & excited as time get closer, they are removing all my teeth opening gums scraping them out gettin any infection they are able to get stichin me up & putting in dentures so I mite not be on for a little while but please know all of you are always in my thoughts & prayers. I also want to thank those of you who have been there for me given me advice, moral support or just listend to my rants, from the bottom of my heart thank you wishing you all pain free days air hugs too all & I will soon post some pix of my new smile, a first for me a pic smilling that is lol love to all of ya talk soon.
) since 2004
HIP DYSPLASIA(right side), hip turned & tilted into back & aprox 2in higher than left side; <wear a shoe lift>
ARTHRITIS in both hips & Pelvis; Both Ball Joints are Deteriorating; SIATICA (both sides now) & EPILEPSY
HeidiB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
allentgamer (09-06-2014), AZ-Di (09-09-2014), birchlake (09-06-2014), eevo61 (09-07-2014), Lottie (09-05-2014), moosey2me (10-06-2014), RSD ME (09-06-2014), Russell (09-22-2014), Vrae (09-07-2014)