View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 12:07 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Red face RSD forums DO exist!!!

Hello everyone - I'm so happy to have found an active forum where people really do post, respond to threads, show signs of life and activity! What a relief to see all the other folks who are dealing with the same issues I am.

I'm a 40 year old woman who was diagnosed with RSD about 5 months ago, and have since been going through different treatments, different doctors, different medications, all in the hopes of finding a way to calm down the pain in my foot. Some days I want to scream, but don't want to scare the dog or my husband.

So - here I am, going through a series of spinal injections, trying to wrap my head around that my pain meds are stopping (frustrating because they stop the "stabbing" sensation, though nothing gets rid of the burning), and wondering how I will survive those bad days.

I would love to hear what others have found successful (I'm sure the more I read on here, the more I will discover just that) - more than anything I am so happy to find others with this horrible disease.

I'm a gabby little thing - so I'll stop here - thank you for allowing me to post and introduce myself.

Pix
Pixie Girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (09-06-2014)