View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 12:14 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mark in Idaho View Post
randomguy,

Are you taking a vitamin and supplement regimen daily ?

It can help you stabilize your behavior.
I have a fairly well balanced diet, although should still be supplementing to ensure that I am getting 100% of the nutrients that my body requires to heal. I will actually be seeing a nutritionist over the coming weeks to have some blood work done and go from there.

Some days I feel pretty stable, others I don't feel like I'm in control of my emotions and the way that I handle even slightly stressful situations and when looking back, I don't even like myself. I will probably also pursue some counseling, as my employer package included some free sessions. Not a big believer in that, but will see how it goes.

I have researched PCS quite extensively over the past year and understand that it can take a lot of time, but all of the docs seem to tell me I am one of the worst they have seen in a long time with regards to PCS, including my physiotherapist who sees a ton of people in a year for concussion/neck injury. Kind of concerning, but knowing there's others out there just like me puts me at a little ease, although sorry some of you have to go through this as well.
randomguy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote