View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 01:13 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by fmichael View Post
I guess the thing with ketamine is that once its left your system, and the quoted figure is 72 hours, it's gone. Compare that to most meds, where when you're on them, you're generally trying to keep a relatively constant level of the drug in your system at all times.

Then again, thinking back at least 30 years, it was never all that easy to get it on when I was directly under the influence of any substance intended to put me in a "dissociative state." Perhaps other other folks had more luck in that department. Dunno.

Mike
Mike, I just wanted to thank you for one of the first serious smiles I've had since this nightmare started. Your reference to what you did 30 years ago made me giggle, because I personally related to those experiences. I'm seriously considering the ketamine at this point because the spinal injections are not working and they want to take away my pain meds. This sounds more promising, and less invasive, than the implant they want to put in my spine, a sort of tens unit. Not really to excited about that one - so thanks everyone for the information!

Pix
Pixie Girl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
eevo61 (09-08-2014)