View Single Post
Old 09-06-2014, 08:52 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

thanks for the advice! i've got the custom deal from the dentist already. stops the grinding but apparently not the clenching...

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahSmile0205 View Post
Jaw clenching may get worse... I would go get an over the counter mouth guard...

restless legs.. drink more water and try a tylenol before bed... this should help...

I LOVE Lexapro... it has been a life saver/marriage saver of mine for the last 9 years...
April 11, 2014 Flipped in class 2 white water while kayaking, hit my forehead (was wearing a helmet). Lots of symptoms to begin with. Those remaining are fatigue, brain freezes/overstimulation, headaches, sensitivity to light and sound. Insomnia is getting better but still an issue, and appetite is ba-ack! Depression and anxiety are largely under control thanks to Lexapro, exercise, and a very distant light at the end of the tunnel.

Drugs: Lexapro, occasional 2-5mgs ambien. Off amatryptaline. Taking about 453 supplements.

Just started vision therapy, waiting on some blue-tinted prism glasses.

"You will encounter many defeats, but you must not be defeated. In fact, it may be necessary to encounter the defeats, so you can know who you are, what you can rise from, how you can still come out of it." Maya Angelou
underwater is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote