View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 12:54 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default It's a struggle

Quote:
Originally Posted by McKenzie View Post
Thought I would write this now before everything changes. I am beginning to have some better days. Maybe a couple of days here and there are quite improved and I get excited because I forgot how good it was to be me! Only thing is I can then relapse and go bad again. When that happens it is very depressing but I try to hang on to the feeling of the good days to remind my self that my body is healing. On the good days I can walk without so much pain. I find I have the energy to get involved in family life again. It is like the sun comes out and spring is in the air! Today is one of those days so far. You too will get through. Just be happy with small steps. McKenzie
Hi Mckenzie , Great to hear you've had some good time and I pray you still are. It's strange that I had a couple of hours today when I felt great but then plunged right back again into the mire of pain and discomfort. The disappointment is crushing. It's then the anxiety really gets going cos I remember what I am missing. Anyway it was good to hear your news as it gives us all hope . And you gotta have that to keep going. Keep in touch.

Regards

Nick
Johnsonsyard is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote