View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 05:10 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Bizi

Think I would rather have a baby than the neuro Massage. Sounds great right? nice music, in fact bring your own, candles, nice smell. Well, while one side is being really invaded by fingers that know every nerve, the other half is curled into some fetal position in hopes of some kind of protection from the pain. Tears stream down, the snot runs, groans and moans are constant. If it weren't so painful it would be funny. Even got a charlie horse, begged her to give the break too. Real intensive and I didn't know that kind of therapy existed. Athletes that blow out a leg, arm or body part, this is the kind of therapy they receive in hopes of recovery. My age works against me, but I will fight for sure. My art is at Stake. Fiancee is very supportive. Soon as this arm is well enough, I will return to Jamaica. Hope to Marry at that time in that country. Visas on this end are two to four year wait. I am not young and neither is he!
UP SIDE OF THIS. after 6 treatments,, and being a pin cushion, the intensity of the pain is down a bit. My son says that is great as I am responding. I have to believe that this will work. The other thing I found out is that the tendons in my hands, have atrophied and pulled the tendons inward and shortened. Big time, and I have intensive therapy there also so I can keep my hand. doing 4 kinds of therapy, My son is paying for it. No choice if I want to keep my arm and hand going. If I am to be a Jamaican wife I have to at least be able to cut a cabbage!
I cannot give up being an artist so I must do this and succeed.

I hope you succeed too Bizi. You are one neat lady, with an intense desire to do good in life. Wish there was some easy fix to make your struggle easier. I guess no matter what we all go through, we do need each other.
Well I guess the cats out of the bag who I am going to marry. He is Rasta, to complete the picture. Ginnie never did stay on the path expected of me. I sure didn't expect this path. xxxto all of you, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-07-2014), Mari (09-07-2014)