View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 11:09 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I'm deeply sorry ,beside rsd, wc is the worse thing we can face.
I'm also a rsd patient as a result of a job injury , I recently went to court ,three times ,the AME gave me a disability percent no too low but wasn't enough for me to claim medical benefits for life ,but my dr and my attorney battle and when we went to court ,the judge immediately disagree with the defense and grant me with more percent of disability and also medical life term for my foot and ankle and rsd as well, I got what I need ,medical coverage for life ,nothing is more important than fight and keep fighting for what is right and what is fair for you,keep the fight ,no matter what the attorney or defense said ,you are the only one who can define and decide what's best.
AME are many times agree with the insurance but sure if you Appel to the wc board you will get something at your favor ,keep the fight ,
Hope soon things get better and have faith and hope ,it can change for good ,I'm sure ,Jesika .
You need to be strong and be very demanding ,might sound bad but there is not other way but be aggressive and defend yourself ,change dr make your attorney look for other options ,you can do it!!!

Last edited by eevo61; 09-08-2014 at 03:31 PM.
eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote