View Single Post
Old 09-07-2014, 11:53 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Kind of an all or nothing thinker. This isn't living. This is a nightmare.

The past nine years couldn't really have happened. I am not living on the couch of a half ex girlfriend,. im not really broke..im not 360 pounds. I've got a house and a great car and kids...and a solid position and huge 401k. We're going to take the kids to Disney world this year..they'll love it
I feel as fit as i ever did. My friends from childhood didn't desert me, my family did't call me horrible names and make terrible suggestions...i didn't end up in psych wards because of brain injury...i don't wake up terrified..i ont have fifty symptoms of brain injury...it's all not real...i'll wake up soon and this will all be over...because if this was real, i don't know what I'd do...

i CAN'T have no kids, no house, no car, no job, no 401k no health, fake friends an cruel family...at 46..no,,,.

I'm 37, with one hundred thousand in funds and a great job and will meet miss right and get married and have kids. by the time I'm 46, i'll be wroth over a million and goin to all kinds of parties with my kids and friends and family..its goin to be great..ill love my wife so much...i'll feel great physically...and stay at that job until i retire like i said i would...it's going to be a great future...God said so...otherwise i wouldn't know what to do...
anon1028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote