View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 05:23 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

It sounds very much like you are now suffering from something called 'autonomic dysfunction'. That is where the automatic nerve functions that we take for granted are malfunctioning. In your case, due to injury. It is impossible to tell if it can ever be corrected, as its all down to the cause for the individual.

To try & put your mind at rest a little, as it is improving, albeit at a rate not satisfactory for you, then I think its safe to assume that over the next twelve months it should recover to a level that you hardly notice.

I too have issues due to nerve compression from a cycling injury & twelve months later, things have improved a lot. The main issue I have is temperature regulation, so my penis & testicles go randomly cold. This has improved since I started taking a high dose of Vitamin B12, which helps to recover & maintain healthy nerves. While erections & ejaculation are fine, I find both painful, but again, this has been slowly improving over the past twelve months.

I think your outlook is good though, as you have no pain & things have been improving. Patience is the key & grab yourself some high dose Vitamin B12.

I sincerely wish you a speedy recovery dude...
Andy_Pablo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote