View Single Post
Old 09-08-2014, 07:54 AM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Waves

He would love to be just a visitor. This has proven to be very difficult. You would think it would be easy just to visit. We are trying all directions. I will go back down there when I am recovered, Marry, and then see through their embassy if we can get him into the states for a visit. I would Never want to Americanize this person in any way shape or form. He needs to be just who and what he is. I am not willing to get at K-1 fiancee request, as in this country you are not allowed to be poor and sponsor your finacee into the country. You have to have a certain income in order to love and Marry. I thought the USA was Free, boy was I mistaken. To be able to tell you, that you must have money to marry to me is awful. I would live in a grass hut to be with him, and I might just wind up doing that!. thanks waves... for prayers and recovery too.
Someday I will post what he looks like if I can ever figure out how to do it. If anyone want to see, PM me with e-mail address and I can send through my samsung, both of our pictures from Jamaica. xxxginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-08-2014)