View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 09:42 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I'm very happy for you! Doc B IS one of the best in the west as the poster mentioned.

He is NOT one of those docs that "pump their pretty stats up way high" as he doesn't have to make his living doing TOS surgeries. Besides, the only stats he cares about is that his patients do well, and they do, VERY well post op.

He saves lives doing trauma vascular surgery that's the hard type of surgery, anything after that is easy for him. Maybe that's why TOS patients do so well after his surgery. His thinking is less is best. Maybe that's why often patients that go see him thinking they have TOS are turned away because he doesnt think they have it or it isn't bad enough yet to do surgery even though patients want it or have been convinced by others on this forum they need it or need it a certain way.

I know he & the other Denver docs don't think much about this forum and have their nurses or office girls scan it now and then. Many patients go to them saying they read about this type of surgery or this was done or this is best, whatever. Best thing is to go there and let him decide what is good for you.

At least you will get a top guy in the field of vascular surgery and a well known TOS doc giving you an answer!

I wish you all the best! You will be in very good hands with Doc B.
bettertoser is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote