View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 10:08 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Welcome Beverly...

Beverly,

Welcome to the TOS board... You have come to the best place for support and information... I've been here for a long time and I have made some of the greatest friends or I should say family... I have also been thru 3 surgeries in the last 2 years and also have bilateral TOS. I had a cervical fusion that had failed and had been repaired Sept last year. My TOS surgery on the right has been done twice now and I am now being treated for RSD in the right arm...
I have also applied for SSD I was turned down twice. After my first denial I had obtained an attorney I was turned down again and now I have my ALJ hearing coming up on the 14th of this month. My attorney said that I have very strong medical evidence and I have a very good chance of winning my case. SO if you don't have an attorney... Go obtain one now... It cost nothing unless you win and Boy is it worth it... I am so glad I didn't have to deal with paperwork etc with surgeries and pain...
Keep us posted on your up and coming surgeries and procedures and Best of luck in your other hearings...
I am sorry to hear of your financial hardships... TOS sure hits hard if not one way it does in another...

Many Hugs to you
Dawn