View Single Post
Old 06-05-2007, 10:16 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hi all

Like G-Mom, can't spend much time on the computer anymore, so will try to keep this brief. (Isn't it funny how TOS affects us all differently, and some can use the computer and some can't?)

Am still trying to control my pain with exercise, yoga, hot baths--and most importantly staying away from the computer.

Dawn and Johanna--So sorry to hear you aren't feeling better than you are....I think about you (and the others here) and look for your posts as often as I can to see how you're doing. Dawn, it's so disappointing to hear that the blocks haven't helped. Are you giving up on them now? Johanna, did your mom leave today? Hope you're holding up okay. And DiMarie, Horizontal, Beverly....thinking of you all.

Trix, it's wonderful to hear about a surgery that has been so clearly successful! And to think that you can even consider going back to work--truly amazing. I'm so happy for you.

Allison, thanks for the reminder about nerve regeneration....And you're the second person I've heard say wonderful things about Dr. Campion.

Jo, thanks for the link....you're just incredible.

And to everyone else....hope you're doing well.

So much for keeping it brief.
Stardust is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote