View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 07:17 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default finally diagnosed with bilateral N+A Tos is S.E England

Hi, my names Richard and after four years of countless scans, many different so called "experts" at many different hospitals I finally have a diagnosis of bilateral arterial and neurogenic TOS, and boy has it improved my mood! I was seen at three London hospitals, kings college hospital, st Thomas, and the royal London hospital, all to no avail, then I got a letter from a Mr rix, a vascular surgeon at the buckland hospital in Dover, I have far too many symptoms to list but it all started with a felling I was having a heart attack, chest pain moving up to the throat, getting light headed spreading down arms and a pain down the left arm, first doctor I saw wasn't very understanding so I had to change doctors to get things moving, so if you think you have Tos, don't give up, even when your told by some of the country's best surgeons that " you can't possibly have Tos, it's far to rare", KEEP ON FIGHTING!!! **.....thanks for reading....Rich

Last edited by Chemar; 09-09-2014 at 09:26 AM. Reason: ** no website links/redirects for new members as per guidelines