View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 08:15 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Everyone, it's been a while since I've been on here. I returned to work full time on Aug 18th i believe. Had a pretty crappy month production wise but that's no surprise. So now it's September and my boss pretty much said that if I didn't hit my quota that I would be fired. It's pretty unfair that they made me come into work when I had a doctors note stating that I shouldn't return yet, but I guess that's life.

The only symptoms I still have are the inability to sleep. I was prescribed elavil in a small dose and that would make me really tired but I would get very bad hot flashes as soon as I was about to fall asleep so I wouldn't actually fall asleep. Next I tried Ambien. TERRIBLE idea. My vision would get blurry, and I would black out at night. I would wake up not knowing where I was, really confused, and to my surprise I had called/texted people without any recollection.

I missed a doctors appointment and my boss said I can't miss one minute of work because I put him in a bad situation last month with my production. I'm not sure when I can get to the neuro next but I really need to go since I literally sleep about an hour per night. Any slight noise and i wake up. If there is a constant noise and it goes silent, I wake up. It's awful. If anyone has any ideas on sleep medicine that won't cause me to call people in the middle of the night I would be open to anything. Thanks in advance!
maristgrad09 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote