View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 11:21 AM

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

Location: Somewhere in the Finger Lakes Region of Central NY State
10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jarrett622 View Post
Ah! Thank you for that! I wasn't sure how long 2oz should last. It might be worth a try for me.

Right now my sleep issues are because the pain is always worse at night but if I take the dose of Ultram needed to stop the pain enough to sleep, the Ultram keeps me awake. This cream might be what I could use at night instead of Ultram. So thanks for the added info! <3
You are welcome. It works really well for my particular pain & for another lady on this forum. As they say, your results may differ. It is a cream made from captain hot peppers, but has a foam applicator on the end of the tube, to help keep it off your hands, & out of the eyes. Of course, pay attention to the instructions before using.

I was given a "tryout" on Tramedol (Ultram) at my last visit to my primary Dr. Made me happy the first very few times I took it, but now has just dulled the ache in my feet, and also helps me keep from thinking about my feet (a more subdued "happy", LOL) I only take one occasionally at the start of my day (lasts me about 10 hours or so), knowing that that particular day will be a bit better than the others.
groucho is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hopeful (09-09-2014)