View Single Post
Old 09-09-2014, 11:48 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Scared

Thanks I must say though this is very scary. Trying not to be scared. I hope you get some relief.

Pam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
I've experienced a complicated situation involving simple dental work that went wrong. A crown on a cracked tooth with an rc tooth next to it. My cracked tooth was root canaled...what a horror. Then, I had it removed...the pain remained. I do not believe I had one single good dentist...although I went from dentist to dentist begging for help and was willing to spend anything for good care. Instead, I spent a LOT of money for horrible care and ended up with permanent pain and ill health.

I know my recent dental care was HORRID and I'm beginning to suspect the entire industry is wracked with LIARS, cheats, unprofessionalism, cheapskates and cruelty...and this has been going on for decades. Just IMHO.

I believe my severe and permanent pain occurred from dental work and it's been determined by oral surgeons and neurologists that the cause is damage to the Trigeminal nerve. One of the oral surgeons is also an MD...pretty cool. I trust him greatly.....he actually apologized to me for the dental profession. Odd, huh? *Correction...at least I think he has a better understanding of how dentistry can influence the body and oddly, he doesn't seem to trust dentists.

I think you should consider removing the tooth by a well respected oral surgeon and also see a neurologist, especially if your pain doesn't improve. Pam, don't panic, but some of your pain is similar to mine...so IMHO, you probably should try to make a decision soon.

Although I don't have it all worked out ... I highly suspect root canals are dangerous. I ordered the book mentioned above as well as "Root canal Coverup."
Pamissotired is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote