View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 08:30 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Vowel Lady,

Teeth do not have to hurt when there is an infection. I know that sounds ridiculous but if the bacteria is draining and there is no swelling, most of the time there is little or no pain. It is when the inflammation closes off the drain site when the pain sets in. I have known countless dental patients who swear they had no pain only to find a medical emergency abscess on their xrays. Go figure...

I am sorry that you have endured such dental failure. You are right in that it is so important to find a dentist who is not only well skilled but a good doctor too. With that said, even the crappiest dentists will do better work on a patient who is well informed. Almost like a child who only behaves if someone is watching....

Bryanna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vowel Lady View Post
Thank you.

OMG...I had no idea that posts were not put into non rc teeth. Good
THAT WAS WHEN THE PAIN FROM HEXX STARTED. Shortly after the post. AND the oral surgeons have told me my trig. Nerve is unusually close to the surface.

Remember, I never had pain originally with the tooth. My DIL was seven months pregnant and I was expected to help when the baby came. An onlay fell off. I asked for it to be put back. I didn't want to be in a different city and possibly need dental work. Then I walked into Satan's Dental Office.

The rc tooth adjacent to tooth 31...may have been part of the issue. But , there was plenty of insanity going on as well.

I do feel very abused, damaged, hurt...etc. i just have to move forward, but with extreme caution. And I am more aware of the root canal issue. Considering how I feel about dentists and what I've experienced....this rc stuff does NOT surprise me. I'm reading...

I tell everyone to be very careful when choosing a dentist !!!!

***I have been in the dental profession for 4 decades. I am an educator and Certified Dental Assistant extensively experienced in chair side assisting and dental radiography. The information that I provide here is my opinion based on my education and professional experience. It is not meant to be taken as medical advice.***
Bryanna is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote