View Single Post
Old 09-10-2014, 06:40 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andy_Pablo View Post
Got a kitten about ten days ago. She puts a smile on my face everyday... She takes my mind off a lot. So cute too... Had my second steroid injection seven days ago. Had a pain flare up from that, which is totally awesome... Feel like everywhere below my waist is on fire while being doused in sulphuric acid & sharks... Hoping in the short tern that settles down. Apart from those two things, I have done nothing of any note. Only thing to report is Im still in pain. Ooh I did put up a mirror on the wall in my bathroom. I have three blinds I need to put up too. A mate of mine is going to help with that though...

Hey Andy,
Trust me, if I didn't just get a negative brain mri last month I would have been in the emergency room every night this week. Have a hopeful appointment next week. I keep thinking of what I put my mother through the past seven years then I think about what she would be going through if one of my attempts had succeeded...the way you describe your pain does sound pretty scary...hang tough.....ps putting a mirror on wall is more than I've done in months this pain isn't the worst I've ever had...my cousin is a dentist and on a money bet I had a root canal without anesthesia...I was a real genious when I was younger
anon1028 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (09-11-2014), Andy_Pablo (09-11-2014), barbo (09-10-2014), eva5667faliure (09-12-2014), Wren (09-10-2014)