View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 02:00 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Steve, are you close to Interstate 81? We thought about taking that south to Orlando through the mountains.

Weather went from 80 to only 60's tomorrow. It is about 60' out now in the city, but chilly up in the mountains.
Saturday and Sunday it mays not get out of the 50's. I guess our Summer is really over. I've been staying up far to late, I have to go down three morning at 3:45 am to dgs for ds to leave for work.

I think he will be home again tomorro, he's been sick with soar throat, upper respitory and fever since Sunday. Hope I can get at least a few hours of sleep, I only had three last night.
Good to read my friends.
Di I'm sorry that you have been sick. I hope that you feel better soon. Rts 81,64,and 95 are not to far away. Rt.81 is a dangerous highway,and I would avoid it from what I hear. Rt. 95 would probably be better,but it gets really busy around any cities,and I've seen the worst,of the worst driving on Rt. 95.

I have a CB radio in my car,and I get all of the traffic updates. There where two accidents on Rt 64 the other day when I had to go to town to see my NP,but I knew about it before hand because the truckers where rambling on,and on about it. It some times makes me laugh to hear them go on,and on about things. They are the basic kings of the roads,but they don't own them,and have to abide by the rules like the rest of us. They were saying that people were having accidents because they are on Cell phones. I keyed my microphone and said it's not the cell phones,it's the texting. It's probably both. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-11-2014), Dmom3005 (09-11-2014)