View Single Post
Old 09-11-2014, 01:59 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi Waves

I didn't know about the situation you are in involving countries. No wonder you know so much about the system that either lets you into this country or keeps you out. I wish you felt peace, in the location you must be in. I can't tell you how many times in life I screwed up too, landed in a hole harder than heck to crawl out of it. It is also not fun to be milked like a cow, just for what they can get out of you. Seems to me much of the world works that way. Then again, there are a good bunch of us, that puts faith back in mankind. Do you like what you do now? Is there some gratification in it? Can you do art on the side?
I wound up an artist, in many ways because I didn't want to be milked with the people I was working for. I had a chance while sick to learn this occupation, so I just lucked out on that one. I hated working for others.
Waves, just PM me, I will send you pictures of the frog, me, and let you see some of my life. That is open to anyone I know here> I am the one blessed to have this group of friends. I am awed by the courage of the people I have met. Have pictures of my fiancee if you want to know what a Rasta looks like.

Yeh I screwed up the same ankle that had problems before. Well I will see what happens. It happened, I am stuck with it, so I am going to try like heck to get better there too. Black and blue, green and purple are weird colors for an ankle. I won't let much stop me from having this life that is new and wonderful.

I go to this pain session tomorrow and welcome it. The arm is responding, and I so want to stay being an artist. Oh Waves, would love to show you, I would never send anything negative to your home e-mail. Only good stuff.
Also this new adventure is worth a peek, I have some outstanding pictures, nobody would expect. Also showing a picture of me, you will know me much better.

No more ladders, heck with house, I will sell as is. You are right, already messed myself up trying. The stress isn't worth it. I will find a tiny place where I will not need much to live.

No matter what roads we take, there is always risk. Sometimes we get it right, other times, well it can be a crap shoot. I hope your life turns out good Waves, and that you can find some real joy and happiness . ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-11-2014)