View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 01:00 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for sharing SloRian,
I know many times we all might not agree in Treatment s and opinions but the main reason for us to learn.
I have scs and also had several months with tens us it's .always a question about calmare and many never answered me,instead they get attacking each others with things that to me was not the question and never got any response and at the end ,no answer I was looking for
so my questions is : I saw e machine on the dr tv program and was wondering ,have you daughter tried TENS units ,work the same ? so similar ? Also I already have scs ,is there any way you ask your dr if a patients with spinal cord stimulator can receive calmare therapy ,please a.
I will truly appreciate and I'm glad you stood up and what you believe is right for you daughters heaths also ,have she had ketamine infusions also wondering about it.
Also,I'm so,sorry for all you are dealing with and hope soon a good break coms your way for you both.always keep in mind you are also a priority for now ,your daughter can't do better if emotionally she knows you are not ok,so,please take care of you as well,and hope the healing you both need and deserve comes your way soon.
Gentle loving hugs with caring love Jesika .

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote