Thread: Vision blurry
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 01:27 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Russell,
I'm sure in disappointing diagnosis but they are now some new medical trials and hope you fit on one of than,one thing ,you have to keep the strong positive attitude as you do.
I'm sure you are scare and feeling confuse for all things going on but you can do it !!! Have hope and faith ! We love you and sure wouldn't think twice to trade places with you and keep going even as hard as this can be ,keeping good attitude helps and I'm sure a solutions will appear soon.
I heard from rsds is going to launch several trials for rsd suffers starting November ,I'm desperate and anxious waiting for those FDA new medications and trials .
We are all here ,full,of faith each believing in our on way of belief but sure no matter what religions we belief or maybe many don't believe on any,I'm sure we all thinking and wishing the best for you,we are your brothers and sisters in pain and we might not share same options of belief ,but sure we share same Lives and only want the best .
I'm open to any corrections on my spellings ,I'm still learning and not get offended ,plus my iPad make it worse !!!!
But is fine ,I do need help in many areas and grammar not my mayor .
Loving soft gentle hugs from Jesika .
I'm truly touch by your strength and hope only the best .
Attached Thumbnails
Vision blurry-image-jpg  

eevo61 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote