View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 04:18 AM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuperElectric View Post
Driving used to make mine worse, but these days it doesn't appear to have any effect. Sometimes I wake up in the morning with loud tinnitus other days it's soft, I can't really pin it down to anything. Yesterday I went to lay down after lunch and nearly fell asleep, that caused my tinnitus to spike, not what I expected. Mine's not so loud in the night any more and not as loud as it was generally. I'm still of the opinion that when my sleep gets better my tinnitus will get better too. PS I'm just over 6 months with PCS.
Wow! Are you able to drive after 6 months? Even I am at 6 months and those bumps and potholes while in a car give me a good beating. I no longer ride my motorcycle because of this super sensitivity of my head. I am not sure if it will get better anytime soon but I am fed up and haven't got much of a life besides my daily boring routine.

And about tinnitus, I try to avoid those power naps in the afternoon because they almost always for some reason make my tinnitus louder, even after a 10 minute nap it gets louder.
Galaxy1012 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote