View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 08:53 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member
Default Struggling with Post Concussion Syndrome

Hi, I was in a significant car accident in 2013 where I was reared ended by a vehicle travelling appx 65 mph and hit me while I was stopped. It was months later before anyone diagnosed a concussion.

I have neurosensural hearing loss, sever tinnitus, vision problems, vertigo, nausea...extreme difficulty reading for any period of time. I have been through the therapies, and the neurosurgeon who specialized in concussions says it will get better over time. Okay. But I have severe problems with emotions. I have an occipital nerve injury which I am having a occipital nerve stimulator implanted next month. This injury gives me extreme head pain...most days I get by, on a bad day I want to smash my head off of a wall. The days following a bad day, my emotions are a train wreck, I get set off very easily....I have a compiled feeling of every emotion and don't know which one is correct...then I feel crazy about it. It ends with me in tears.

I don't know what to do with this? Any help or advice will help is so appreciated.

Last edited by Lara; 09-18-2014 at 01:30 PM. Reason: user privacy
PCSJourney42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (09-12-2014)