View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 11:42 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

the fullness is in the ear is due to concussion, I have this too. I myself have a 4 decibel tone that is non stop...it is enough to drive a person mad, but when my symptoms are really bad, I have a buzzing on top of it, like a mad bee, and when I turn my neck a certain way, it will stop until I move it again.

I am a healthcare professional by the way....ironic, if not for my medical background, I would never have gotten the help I have.

I have already lost everything financial in my life....and I will tell you this, I would pay every penny I could if this accident would never have happened. I look in the mirror on most days and wonder what happened to the Jackie on July 30th, 2013 because on July 31, 2013 she disappeared into an abyss of surgeries and black hole called post concussion syndrome. I am relatively a positive person, but the affirmations sometimes just don't cut it. And to have to tell someone you love so much that they have to go away, not because of him, but the information he talks about send you spiraling. I sure hope this gets better soon. I did tell my daughter that I found this site, and that I am now certain I am not alone, nor losing my mind It makes a big difference just reading words of others just like me. Thank you
PCSJourney42 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
anon1028 (09-12-2014), willgardner (09-13-2014)