View Single Post
Old 09-12-2014, 11:48 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi Melody,

Sure enjoyed reading about your physical therapy session. Keep up the great job you are doing. You will be wielding that sword again before you know it.

I did physical therapy once for several weeks, three times a week and I did NOT have an enjoyable experience. I guess with YOUR attitude, you can turn anything into a good time. Maybe I just had the wrong attitude. You are an inspiration.

Thanks so much for sharing with us. And I LIKE the walkers WITH the seat and I am in MY 60's. I wish I had one. They aren't for old people,..... they are for people that need to be able to sit at times. That's me. I can't stand or walk more than a few minutes before I need to SIT somewhere and there is not always a place to sit sometimes. I have had to take to the floor of a store before because I just could not stand for another second and there was no place to sit. Then I couldn't get UP from the floor. Now, THAT is embarrassing. I think a walker with a seat is a far better preference than the store floor.
Hopeless is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Lara (09-12-2014)