View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 08:04 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Time flies...
June, my 4th baby was born at the end of January, he'll be 5 months old when this month ends. And it's just flying by already, it's the 6th what happen to the 1,2,3,4,5???
DS2, my Celiac (no biopsy proof needed for us) is now about to start testing with a psychologist for Sensory Integration Dysfunction (SID or SPD). GF didn't fix everything...
DS3 is on Glutened Breast Milk until the end of July when we go back to Dr F for testing. I'm tempted to not go back since symptoms are non-conclusive to me. But they will do the gene tests and I'd like to know. If all my kids have DQ2, it is 99% likely my dh has the gene from both of his parents.
DS3 was fussy, he isn't so much anymore. He still isn't pooping what I call Celiac baby poop, he isn't even pooping everyday. He spits up, but he did before. I just don't see what I was seeing at 8 weeks old. HMMM...
On the bright side, the assistant principal (whom I spoke to off the record at a Cub Scout meeting last night) at my sons' school knows about SID a bit and the new principal coming in is a former Special Ed teacher, who's mother is also a Sp Ed teacher. Take about timing of blessings from G-d! She explained how the system has removed more and more kids from IEPs and disqualifying them for services, she isn't happy about the situation for the students or the teachers or the parents. This assistant principal is really nice though I am guarded about what I share. I was a teacher in this county, who was not looked highly upon, I saw the interworkings of the schools and it's just wise to be guarded.
I'm here and busy as usual
Electra is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote