View Single Post
Old 06-06-2007, 09:00 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Bevely,

Alison has given you some very good advice. I have known her for some time now personally and thru the forum and she has helped me thru some very difficult times. It is so hard to make a decision when you are in such pain. I know I went forward with my surgery at a blink of an eye and with a very reputable surgeon and if I could go back I would have tried a few other options first like finding a good TOS physical therapist, pain management doc etc. Now I have two TOS surgeries done and I once again per my PT have large amounts of scar tissue building up under my axilla and her comment is no wonder your ulnar nerve is so irritated. It looks like I am very prone to scar tissue and my surgery was the end of January. I am also being treated for RSD and many TOS pt's that have surgery run the risk of RSD so please be cautious RSD is not something you want to develop. If you think TOS is bad RSD is its arch enemy.
Please head the advice of my forum friends and seek some further consults...
Johanna went to many doctors prior to her surgery and she did a great thread on them: http://neurotalk.psychcentral.com/sh...p?t=135&page=2
In the end you will be glad you did...
Best of luck to you...
Dawn