View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 12:46 PM

8 yr Member

8 yr Member

Work has started to ask about when I will be back. I have taken 2 weeks off so far with some improvement but not as rapid as the first time or as I expected. I still get dizzy when I walk around, when I think, when I work on the computer. I have avoided all what makes me dizzy for 2 weeks now. I tested myself and I am only slightly better.

Can I start going back to work from home despite the mild but annoying dizziness I get or it is not a good idea? I am not sure how much longer I can avoid work. My story is below.

My story is here:

So to recap my accident happened toward end of June, I was back feeling almost completely normal in 3-4 weeks. One month later I had virtually no symptoms. Following a high intensity run during which I felt a bit dizzy (but did not think much of it as I was not too sure it was bad) for about 15 mins I felt as bad as day 1.

My symptoms have been dizziness, bit of nausea, and some headaches particularly in the morning.

In order to avoid making what sounds like a mild concussion much worse I decided to take TWO weeks off work completely, I have not worked at all. Just read some emails.

My recovery after the relapse has been extremely slow. But this time I am going to take things very slowly. I am eating a lot and good quality, I assume that is a good thing to do. I am sleeping as much as I can, but do wake up early in the morning sometimes since concussion.
bachissimo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote