View Single Post
Old 09-14-2014, 05:01 PM
Elder

10 yr Member
Elder

10 yr Member
Default Hi waves

The only inspiration I can offer is to tell everyone to stay off ladders!!!!! Why the heck I still thought I could do it with a messed up arm, kinda tells me on that day my minds might have gone a bit round the bend.
Ankle will take time. My son in an OPT and is looking at me daily. No doc. yet as he really just thinks I sprained it. I will be OK waves, and I am done with ladders.
Wish you could find a spot of peace where you are. I want things to get better for you too. You should be able to sing your heart out. WE all need some small pleasures just for ourselves for our heads!
Change even if you wanted to go to the Islands, or England, or like me moving, and not certain of where I will be.... all of it is hard to do. Change is hard. I hate getting older and knowing for sure I can't be alone, not really. My joints just arn't good.
I do have this crazy new friend, who thinks he wants to be the one to give the hand up in life. I think all of us need a hand up in life at times. Bizi can tell you the froggie is cute! Got more beads on him now. Also working on a traditional African Tribal Mask. This is what helps keep my sanity, or what little of it I have left Take care waves, ginnie
ginnie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (09-14-2014), waves (09-15-2014)