View Single Post
Old 09-15-2014, 06:55 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Aunt Bean is amazed...our watermellons are ripening and this little gray duck is consuming them. Also right now, I have ripe sweet and hot peppers and egg plant and tomatoes (ripe and green)...which I am eating and making into pickled relishes ...anxious to try fermenting them also. I have only taken 3 doses (a dropperful is a common dose of fava top tincture for me now) iin the past three days. Nothing yet today and I have been up for 3 hrs getting ready for dad's birthday celebration tonight (turning 89 this week...pretty cool. Pretty much expect to have to go back to dosing tincture 5 times a day after the fresh produce is gone...but it is wonderful not to have to use much l-dopa supplement for at least a while. It really gives me hope that PD can be held at bay at least so we can "just live" and not think about it so much I am also starting to do a morning drink of 1/2 teas ceylon cinamon, 1 teaspoon of raw natural honey , a teas of Braggs apple cider vinegar and am aquas (a couple drops) all iin a glass of very warm water to start my day. So I have a lot of new things suddenly going on in my daily food consumption. For now at least...I am a very happy little grey duck...with lots of goodies to graze on.
Aunt Bean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote